Joint Apopintments: Individuals who hold a position in another Unit and are being jointly appointed in a department in the College of Engineering.
Additional Appointments: Individuals who hold a position in a department within the College of Engineering and are being additionally appointed in another department within the College of Engineering.
- Department chair determines need for joint/additional appointment.
- Department fills out Request for Joint/Additional Appointment Form and obtains appropriate signatures.
- Department submits completed Request for a Joint/Additional Appointment Form and CV to the Executive Committee for approval (c/o Sherry Hall, 2446 LEC).
- ADAA notifies department of approval.
- Department submits paperwork to RPM.
- ADAA submits Regents Communication if necessary.