Assembled below are many resources that you may find helpful as you navigate your first years in the Michigan Engineering academic community. If at any time you have questions regarding this information or concerns regarding your career, please feel free to contact a member of the Office of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. It is our goal that your road to success is paved with the resources that you need!
- New Faculty Foundations – New Faculty Program
- The Center for Research on Learning and Teaching in Engineering
- Summary of Benefits
- Family Friendly Policies
- Reappointment, Promotion and Tenure Tips
- Reappointment Casebook Guidelines
- Promotion and Tenure Casebook Guidelines
- Serving on a Faculty Search Committee?
- Faculty Consulting Policies
- Sabbatical Policies
University of Michigan Resources: