Assembled below are many resources that you may find helpful. If at any time you have questions regarding this information or concerns regarding your career, please feel free to contact a member of the Office of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. It is our goal that your road to success is paved with the resources that you need!
In general, the full-time workload for a Lecturer in the College of Engineering is four courses per academic year, two courses each during the fall and winter term. This workload includes but is not limited to teaching courses, developing and preparing course materials, holding office hours, grading and administrative/service duties as assigned to Lecturers III and IV.
- New Lecturer Orientation Materials
- CoE Lecturer Advisory Committee
- The Center for Research on Learning and Teaching – North
- Ways Faculty Can Get Involved in DEI
- Annual Report Guidelines
- 2022-23 Major Review and Continuing Review Guidelines
- 2022-23 Major Review Casebook Template – MS Word
- 2022-23 Continuing Review Casebook Template – MS Word
- The Lecturers Professional Development Fund
- The Outside Interest Disclosure Process
- LEO Collegiate Lecturer Award Guidelines and Cover Page (2022-23)
- College of Engineering Teaching Professor Guidelines and Criteria
University of Michigan Resources: